The best practice Employment Handbook contains the policies, procedures and standard forms needed to ensure you and your employees are aware of their rights and responsibilities. It will keep your business on the right side of UK Employment Law. It is ideal for companies with 20 or more employees.
- Welcome and introduction to the company
- Company Vehicles
- Employee Resourcing – right to work, job descriptions, inductions, criminal records
- Remuneration and Benefits
- Conduct in the Work Place – including behaviour, smoking, use of IT, dress code, home working, rest breaks, use of phones, business gifts, timekeeping, secondary employment etc
- Flexible Working
- Employee Development
- Absence Management including Sick Leave, Maternity Leave, Adoptive Leave, Parental Leave, Paternity Leave, Time of For Family Emergencies
- Equal Opportunities
- Communication in the Workplace
- Business Travel and Expenses
- Leaving the Organisation
- Health and Safety at Work including Fire Procedure including Accident Reporting, Eye Tests, Workplace Assessments, Display Screen Assessments, Medical Examinations, Manual Handling, Safety Signs
- Standard letters and forms
As an optional extract you can contract with the HR Service Centre to provide regular updates to keep you informed of changes best practice and legislation.
Find out more
Contact Lesley Saunders for more information on 0845 606 9640 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.